In partnership with: Atmosphere Venues
Expect panoramic views, theatrical costumes and flowing drinks throughout the evening
For revellers seeking a New Year's Eve party with a difference, head to the rooftop of tallest skyscraper in the vicinity of Big Ben and say goodbye to 2019 with a hurrah.
Often considered one of the best fireworks displays of any capital city (last year’s event reportedly cost upwards of three million pounds), London Skybar invites guests to take in the display from the ideally located Milbank Tower. Located on the 28th and 29th floor with incredible 360° views of the London skyline and beyond, a stellar view of the fireworks is guaranteed, all whilst sipping on a complimentary glass of Champagne and enjoying lavish performances and cuisines from around the world.
Enjoy a glamorous night with DJ performances, complimentary cocktails, a Deluxe 300 seat cinema, after-party and full VIP British breakfast to blast the cobwebs in the morning. Start 2020 with an unforgettable night.
Standard New Year’s Eve tickets include:
- Complimentary Champagne reception on arrival served with deluxe canapés.
- 12 Hours of non-stop entertainment from 6pm to 6am over 3 floors and five areas including the 28th floor “party in the sky” with 360-degree views of London.
- A New Year’s Eve dinner with unlimited live food stations from around the world. Visit street food stalls with chefs representing each continent with famous dishes.
- Complimentary shots and cocktails.
- Live DJ performances on each floor, including the cloud-skimming rooftop.
- Complimentary glass of Champagne at midnight while marvelling at the Mayor of London’s fireworks from your party in the sky.
- Full open bar during the fireworks display, including complimentary Dom Perignon on the outdoor heated viewing platform.
- Film screenings with unlimited truffle popcorn.
- Entry to the after-party.
Standard New Year's Eve Ticket: £220
VIP Experience New Year’s Eve tickets include the above and:
- Queue jump and bell boys to escort you through the venue.
- Stunning views of the London skyline with a free-flowing Champagne reception on arrival, served with canapés.
- Dedicated table service
- Watch the very first sunrise of 2020 whilst enjoying Champagne and Caviar or a Full VIP British breakfast.
VIP Experience Ticket: £650
- Acrobatic duo performance
- Special guest DJ
- Martini glass burlesque dancer
- 1920’s Tap dancers