2 Orange Carrots2 Purple Carrots2 Yellow Carrots50g Winter Greens40g Tenderstem Broccoli2 Lemon1 Red Chilli60 ml Extra Virgin Olive OilSalt to tastePepper to taste
- Prep all the carrots by slicing them in half lengthwise.
- Trim the stems of the broccoli and separate the individual leaves of the winter greens.
- To make the lemon chilli dressing, brunoise the chilli, zest the lemons, and squeeze the juice out of both lemons. Combine the chilli, lemon zest and lemon juice and add 40ml of extra virgin olive oil to it. Season with salt.
- Season all the prepped vegetables with salt, crushed black pepper and olive oil.
- Chargrill the vegetables until tender but not too soft.
- To serve, plate the carrots, winter greens and broccoli on a platter and drizzle with the lemon chilli dressing