In partnership with: Illuminate London
Set sail on Illuminate London, where panoramic views, flowing champagne and a professional skippered crew come as standard
20 July 2020
Waterways across the UK have become decidedly busier since lockdown rules have been relaxed. Whilst most flock to the open parks this summer, those seeking a more refined experience, have turned their attention to London’s open waters. If you've ever thought about living it up on a luxury yacht like an F1 driver post-Monaco Grand Prix, it can now easily become a reality with Illuminate London. Aside from offering privacy and endless photo opportunities, private yacht charters are infinite in their scope, whether it's for a romantic rendezvous or an informal business lunch.
Illuminate's Italian-designed Azimut 46 Flybridge is a luxury yacht that combines speed, comfort and elegance with spacious social areas. At 15 metres, it is also the perfect length to cruise down England's second-longest river.
Offering 360º panoramic views of London, the Illuminate yacht can accommodate up to 10 guests across its three areas. The upper deck, with its sociable seating arrangement, is the perfect place for open-air entertainment; the lower deck is partially sheltered, with sliding doors leading into the open-plan living quarters. A skipper and crew ensure the only thing you have to worry about is refilling your champagne glass and enjoying the view.
Illuminate offers Michelin-standard onboard dining options. Chef Philippe, a veteran of London's fine-dining scene, creates bespoke menus ranging from light canapés to a formal culinary experience. No cruise would be complete without drinks, so, should you wish, an onboard mixologist can also be arranged.
Those looking for a dose of culture can request a tour guide, handy as you cruise past some of London’s most famous landmarks. Depending on your needs, the Illuminate team will happily repurpose the yacht's spacious cabin for your personal use.
No charter is the same – how to customise your cruise:
- Cruises typically set off from Imperial Wharf, Chelsea, but alternative piers can be arranged
- All of Illuminate's cruises include Champagne on arrival, fresh flowers, a skipper and crew
- Michelin on the move – Illuminate's chef draws on his Michelin-star training to provide bespoke culinary experiences. From fine dining for up to six guests, to canapés for up to 10
- Business meetings – wine and dine while getting down to business. Illuminate’s three separate areas provide ample space to deal and deliberate
- Tailored cocktails and drinks can be served by a private mixologist.
- A proposal – be it a small band (to appear from below deck as a romantic gesture) or a specially planned ring display
To enquire about Illuminate London, please contact [email protected] Receive a 10% discount when quoting Luxury London upon booking.